Links

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Two in a Row

I rarely run two days in a row.  My legs need the rest, even when I don't run very far.  However the weather has been fantastic yesterday and today so I couldn't help myself.  I ran 4 miles yesterday and then ran 3 today.  For some reason, the RSS feed that shows my workouts (the My Training Log tab on this page) isn't showing my run from today.  I don't know why.  If you go to: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/127365384 you can see it is there, but it isn't showing on the feed. I guess I can't complain too much about something I didn't have to pay for. :-)

It wasn't until later in the day that I realized that running two days in a row could work out well with my schedule this week.  I can't go for my usual long run Saturday morning because of soccer tournaments BUT I have Friday off for Veterans Day.  I like to have two rest days before a long run so the plan for now is to rest tomorrow and Thursday and then get in a long run Friday morning.  Now I just need to find a new place to run that isn't too far away from the house.

No comments: