Links

Friday, November 11, 2011

Well the run today wasn't a complete bust because I managed to get in five miles but it wasn't the long run that I like to get in on the weekend.  Mt. Airy is a tough place to run. I don't know the area as well as I used to and there aren't any really long roads you can follow that aren't either too busy, too narrow or both.  No matter where you run in that area you'll find lots of hills. Check out the elevation chart on the Training Log link for this run!  To make the hills feel hillier it was really windy which made the cold feel colder.  I can't say I enjoyed it very much.

Oh well, lesson learned and off to the next one.  Logan has a soccer game tomorrow morning in Columbia.  I'm thinking about running around Centennial Lake before the game starts to get in a few miles.  I need to do a little homework on that first.

No comments: